Hi everyone! Today we are happy to share a sophisticated and flavorful recipe with you for Pink Champagne Cake.
This elegant dessert, with it’s moist champagne infused layers & delicious buttercream is perfect for weddings, engagement parties, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, or any occasion that calls for something special.
If you love champagne, you will love this flavorful cake!
Make sure to find our Pink Champagne Buttercream link below!
Pink Champagne Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour 3 (8 inch) pans
- 3 cups (342 g) cake flour
- 1 Tablespoon (15 g) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2g) salt
- 6 egg whites (194g)
- 1 cup (242g) pink champagne, I used Andre Blush Champagne
- 2 teaspoons (8 g) vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil (18 g)
- 2 cups (400 g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) (226 g) unsalted butter
- Small amount of pink food color, I used AmeriColor Deep Pink but any pink would be fine. I added the color with a toothpick, just a small amount will give you blush pink
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside
- In another bowl combine the egg whites, champagne, vanilla and vegetable oil. Whisk until blended and set aside.
- In the bowl of your mixer, cream the butter and sugar 3 to 5 minutes. When it is light and fluffy add approximately 1/3 of the dry ingredients and mix until blended. Slowly add 1/2 of the liquid ingredients and mix until blended. Continue alternating dry and wet ingredients ending with dry and mix until blended. Add the pink color at this time.*Makes 7 1/2 cups of batter.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake 25 to 30 minutes. The cake is done when a toothpick inserted the center comes out clean. Cool in baking pans 10 min. then turn out.
Every Pink Champagne Cake needs a delicious Pink Champagne Buttercream Frosting to go with it! We have just the one: Pink Champagne Buttercream Recipe
Also, If you are looking for an easy doctored cake mix version of Pink Champagne Cake, we love this recipe!: Pink Champagne Cake (doctored cake mix) Recipe.