These CUTE and easy Reindeer Cupcakes are so simple and fun for the holidays!
We're combining mini candy bars, sprinkles, and pretzels into the most adorable reindeer candy bar cupcake toppers (if we do say so ourselves)!
These sweet reindeer cupcakes are simple enough for beginner cake decorators, and kids would love to help assemble them too!
Whether you recreate our entire platter of reindeer cupcakes, or just need a few for an assorted platter of Christmas goodies, they are sure to bring smiles.
We also have a great blog tutorial for even more Christmas cupcake designs if you would like to change things up!
Table of Contents
In the video we are using our Classic Chocolate Buttercream from our Recipes section. (We love this recipe!)
More Christmas Cakes
For more Christmas cake, cupcake, and recipe ideas, make sure to check out our collection of favorite Christmas Cakes and Winter Cakes! There are so many fun cake and cupcake designs to try.
Enjoy the Video!
Thanks so much for stopping by. We hope that you enjoy these reindeer cupcakes as much as we have. If you give them a try, we would love for you to leave a comment and photo below.
- Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Buttercream (We used our Classic Chocolate Recipe)
- Mini Candy Bars (We used Mini Twix and Hershey's Nuggets)
- Mini Pretzels
- Piping Tips 1M (or your tip of choice for buttercream swirls)
- Sprinkles of Choice for eyes and nose. We also used holly sprinkles
- Food Coloring Pen in black (if using white sprinkles or candy for eyes)
- Brown/Chocolate Candy Melts or Bark Coating for "glue"
- Piping Gel or Corn Syrup to glue holly (buttercream works too)
- Miscellaneous: Parchment or waxed paper lined cookie sheet, disposable piping bags
- Attach eyes to unwrapped chocolate bars with buttercream or piping gel. (We used
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet, arrange two broken pretzel antlers side by side,
pipe a bit of melted chocolate, and attach the chocolate bar heads. Add red
sprinkle/candy noses with melted chocolate. Chill tray of reindeer for 10-15
minutes in freezer until melted chocolate is firm.
Optional: Attach holly sprinkle decorations to reindeer with piping gel or corn syrup (we
used corn syrup) applied with a small brush.
- Swirl chocolate buttercream onto chocolate cupcakes with a 1M piping tip.
- Place the candy bar reindeer heads onto the cupcakes to complete the design.